About Angel's Animal Rescue
We screen all our potential adopter's. Angel's will be honest in all aspects of the pet you inquire about. You will receive full disclosure and we will do our best to match you with a pet that fits your family and lifestyle.
We do have a policy of "Any dog adopted from Angel's can be returned to us at any time", however we hope that you will take your time in choosing the appropriate pet that they will be a permanent part of your family.
It is our general policy that all dogs or animals 6 months and older are spayed or neutered before adoption, although physical infirmity of the animal may necessitate the delay of this procedure.
$350.00 – Puppies under 6 months of age. Fee includes 2-3 sets of parvo / distemper vaccinations, de-worming and general health check. Spay or neuter is the responsibility of the adopting family with confirmation thereof provided to Angel’s Animal Rescue.
$350.00 – 6 months and older. Fee includes; permanent ID in the form of tattoo or microchip, spay/neuter, distemper / parvo vaccinations and 3-4 treatments for internal or external parasites.
* The adoption fee is subject to change without notice and is evaluated on a case by case basis. Fee should be confirmed either prior to, or at the time of adoption.
Angel's Animal Rescue is a "No Kill" facility that provides a safe, loving, healthy environment for discarded, abused and neglected animals until they are adopted into their loving, forever homes.
Located on a 27 acre facility in the interior of British Columbia, hundreds of dogs have come to Angel's and been given a second chance.
- Have a Compassionate Care program to help those that need to leave an abusive relationship and ensure that their pets are not left behind to possibly endure abuse.
- Help provide those in need spay and neutering of their pets to reduce overpopulation and more unwanted animals.
Angel's is located in an area that has no local SPCA. Merritt, B.C. is serviced by the SPCA located in Kamloops B.C. (250-376-7722). The SPCA investigators from that location cover a territory from Blue River to Hope and all the cities, towns, municipalities and reserves that reside within those boundaries. AARS gives Merritt and surrounding area a peace of mind knowing that when abuse and neglect is witnessed, help is available.
- To provide a safe place for abandoned abused and neglected animals.
- Provide veterinarian treatment and rehabilitation.
- To establish and maintain a well organized spay and neuter program.
- To educate the public about the importance of spay and neuter.
- Continue to improve upon the comfort we provide for our rescued animals.
Angels Animal Rescue Society has created community programs:
Programs within area schools that educates youngsters on the importance of spay & neutering and how to properly love & care for their pets.
We've developed a program for high risk teenagers. Abuse & neglect they've suffered at the hands of those they trusted is related to the suffering of animals that reside at our shelter. The program provides therapy for both parties & they learn together how to re-build trust & establish a caring relationship.
We are always in need of funding so that we may continue enhancing the lives of those that need us.